Are you an individual looking for a global business perspective to top up your degree or advance in your career?
Are you an employer wanting to give your team a knowledge edge over the competition?
Dragonfire Academy, in partnership with with Thunderbird Online, a unit of Thunderbird School of Global Management and the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise, offers Malaysian professionals needing a global business perspective access to the following Thunderbird Online Executive Education programs:
- Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility
- Executive Certificate in Global Leadership
- Executive Certificate in Global Finance
- Executive Certificate in Global Marketing
- Executive Certificate in Negotiations
- Executive Certificate in Business Analytics
- Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Global Oil and Gas Management
Executive Certificate Program Overview
Our Overview of Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate Programs explains what participants can expect when taking a Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate program.
Detailed information on the eight Thunderbird Online Executive Education programs offered through Dragonfire Academy is available in the following brochures:
The Thunderbird Advantage
In the executive education domain, Thunderbird has been one of the top-ranked international business schools, regardless of the publication or category, for decades. With nearly 70 years of experience, Thunderbird continues its mission today in developing leaders with the global mindset, business skills and social responsibility necessary to create real and sustainable value for their organizations, communities and the world. Thunderbird is sought out by graduate students, working professionals and companies worldwide seeking to gain the leadership skills they need to succeed in today’s global economy.
The Dragonfire Difference
Enrolling in a Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate program or course through Dragonfire Academy comes with the following add-ons at no additional cost:
- Assignment of a Malaysia-based Learning Advisor to motivate and support Malaysian students throughout their online program
- Face-to-face seminars and lectures providing examples of the real world application of concepts learned online, delivered at our Academy by experts in the subject and industry (*offered subject to sufficient student numbers)
- Student Meet and Greet, industry networking, and study sessions held at our Academy
Your company or organization may have specific learning need for its employees. We are keen to work with you to meet those needs so you can take your organization to the next level. Some of the many ways we can help include:
- Bundling Thunderbird Online’s Executive Education programs with our customized consulting solutions to offer a holistic solution that meets multiple needs within your organization
- Working with you to create a customized support package for employees taking Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate programs through our Academy
- Delivering enhanced content to a standalone cohort of your own employees taking Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate programs with us
Email us or contact us using the form below and let’s begin the discussion.
Thank you for your interest in Thunderbird Online Executive Education programs. Please complete and submit the form below and we will respond you within the 2 working days to answer any questions you may have.